Dental and Health Tourism Antalya Health Tourism
Antalya Sağlık Turizmi , Dünya çapında yaşanan global finans krizi nedeniyle Avrupa ülkeleri kendi vatandaşlarına yönelik olan sağlık sigortası kapsamlarını değiştirdi. Bu Avrupa ülkeleri diş tedavilerini vatandaşın sigorta kapsamının dışında tutmakta.
The patient must pay the cost of this implant and prosthesis themselves.
If patients have these prosthesis made in Turkey within the scope of health tourism, they shall be able to buy this service by paying almost one quarter of the price in their country.
We can examine and create a dental plan, if you send us your panoramic x-ray or general pictures on our Whatsapp number +90 533 030 39 53 and inform you about the cost of the treatment. After having your approval, appointment date shall be mutually determined for the beginning of your dental treatment. If you have your such treatments as fillings, periodontal treatment, tooth extractions and x-rays in your country, you may cut the treatment period.
Treatment period of dental prosthesis lasts approximately one week. ( If it needs to extract a tooth, it would be better that you may have your tooth extracted in your own country one and a half month beforehand). For the implant treatment, implants are installed in the first appointment. Approximately three or four months later, implant superstructures are completed in the next appointment.
How can I contact the clinic?
You can ask your questions and get information from our contact form.
Our International Patient Responsible Unit will contact you. You can also reach us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Health The main reasons of tourism
1. Lack or absence of advanced technology health services and professional human resources in the country,
2. The desire to make holidays with treatment
3. Health services are expensive in their own countries,
4. Seeking a much higher quality health service,
5. Knowing and not wanting surgery in your own country for any reason (Aesthetic Surgery, Infertility treatment, etc.)
6. Tourism mobility (travel to forested, plateaus, countries with historical and cultural riches) where there is limited opportunity for holiday in climate and geography in the country, demand for a holiday in a country where there is mostly thermal facility and thermal tourism opportunities.
7. Chronic treatment, the desire of elderly and disabled people to go to other environments and to be treated,
8. The desire of people with drugs and different addictions to be in different or more appropriate environments,
9. Person's commitment to life and desire for life.