Maxillofacial Surgeon Onur Ademhan
Born in Ankara in 1984, Dentist Dr. Onur Ademhan completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Antalya. In 2007, he is graduated from Ankara University Faculty of Dentistry. Between 2007 and 2008 he opened his private practice. Dr. Ademhan worked in his own practice until his military service. He completed his military service between 2008 and 2010.
Between 2009 and 2013, he completed his specialty education in Gazi University, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Treatment Services Applied in our Oral, and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Extraction and maintenance of teeth that have been erupted or embedded,
- Dental implant applications and when necessary; sinus lifting and / or graft (dental bone powder-autogenous block grafts) applications,
- Surgical arrangement of soft and hard tissues in the mouth before denture application,
- Treatment of cystic or tumor formation on both soft (cheek, palate, tongue, lips, muscles, etc.) as well as in hard tissues (teeth, bones) of the mouth,
- Treatment of infections in Maxillofacial area,
- Treatment of tooth and jaw fractures,
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of temporomandibular joint diseases,
- Surgical treatment of temporomandibular joint and jaw bone fractures,
- Reconstruction of jaw bones and surrounding soft tissue defects.
- Implant surgery,
- Treatment of patients with dental phobia under general anesthesia and sedation.
What is Implant Application? What are its advantages?
Implants are artificial tooth roots placed on the jaw bone and applied to hold the denture to be attached. These artificial tooth roots are made in place of missing teeth and can be used for long life. The implants placed in the jawbone by a small surgical procedure in a sterile environment by a specialist physician hold onto the jawbone in about 2-3 months and become able to carry these artificial tooth root prostheses. However, it is very important for the bone structure to be suitable and the gums to be healthy for implant application. In cases where these conditions do not support implant application; it is possible to make implants and achieve high success with additional bone surgery applications. The biggest advantage of implant application is; instead of missing teeth or teeth that have been lost, to obtain fixed teeth that are almost identical to natural teeth.
Use of implant teeth; It can be used for many years if it is made under suitable conditions and by specialists. In this process, the oral and dental care of the person plays an important role.
All-On-4 Dental Procedure
With the All-On-4 technique, in non-toothed patients, the dentures containing all arch teeth can be achieved by applying only 4 implants in one jaw. The dentures are fixed on the same day in non-toothed patients with an implant surgery performed with special angulation technique and patients do not have a period of waiting after this treatment, either without tooth or with removable prostheses. With the All-On-4 technique, which has been applied for 10 years and its success has been proven by long-term scientific studies; the patients achieve the desired aesthetics and function with an easy, fast and satisfactory treatment.
Advantages of 4 Dental Implant Treatment
- To be able to place dental implants and temporary fixed dentures on the same day with a single surgical procedure (except in special cases).
- To be able to place dental implants and temporary fixed dentures on the day of extraction,
- Thanks to the temporary fixed dentures, the patient has the opportunity to get both the chewing function, aesthetic appearance and comfort in the same session,
- Personalized smile design and aesthetics,
- To be able to easily apply it in patients who cannot use removable dentures or have nausea reflex.
- To be able to use a fixed prosthesis during the healing process of dental implants,
- High success rate in long-term follow-up.